Volume 37, Number 2, 1994
- Fifteen Years of Arctic Acoustics and Ice Camps
- Tracking Radioactive Contamination in the Siberian Arctic
- Deep Water Formation in the Greenland Sea
- Maintaining the Thermohaline Circulation
- Dense Water Formation on Arctic Shelves
- Where the Arctic Meets the North Atlantic: Exploring the Barents Sea Polar Front
- A Buoy for All Arctic Seasons: The Ice-Ocean Environmental Buoy
- A Glimpse Beneath the Ice
- Acoustics Probe Sea-Ice Mechanics
- Arctic Infrastructure--The Need for Dedicated Arctic Research Support
- Icebreakers Transit Arctic for Global Climate Studies
Please note that order fulfillment is currently being delayed due to covid-19. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your support. Orders are generally shipped within a day or two of being received but may take as long as 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Exchanges and returns are gladly accepted within 30 days of purchase. The product must be in its original condition, unused and in its original packaging. Shipping charges are not refundable.
For returns please contact our the WHOI Gift Shop at 1-508-289-2663 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to walk you through the return process. Please include a brief description of the reason for the return and the order number.