This compact, waterproof folding guide is perfect to keep at your fingertips as you explore coastal environments and learn about coastal New England birds.
- 68 bird species, both common and exotic, commonly seen on or near the New England coastline from Long Island Sound up to the Canadian Maritimes
- Includes Shorebirds, Wading birds, Beach species, Gulls and Terns, Ducks and other swimmers, and Birds of Prey
- Illustrations by Ernest C. Simmons, well known, Sarasota-based fine artist and nature illustrator. See www.ernestsimmons.com
- Includes info on how to clean and preserve shells
- Species selection and text by Mark Garland who has worked for four Audubon Societies, the Smithsonian, and the National Park Service. He lives in Cape May, NJ.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″
Please note that order fulfillment is currently being delayed due to covid-19. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your support. Orders are generally shipped within a day or two of being received but may take as long as 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Exchanges and returns are gladly accepted within 30 days of purchase. The product must be in its original condition, unused and in its original packaging. Shipping charges are not refundable.
For returns please contact our the WHOI Gift Shop at 1-508-289-2663 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to walk you through the return process. Please include a brief description of the reason for the return and the order number.