This compact, waterproof folding guide is perfect to keep at your fingertips as you explore coastal New England ocean waters and learn about commonly found fish.
- 57 species commonly found inshore, nearshore, and in blue offshore waters
- Includes preferred bait and edibility index for each species, as well as detailed text prepared just for the New England inshore and offshore fisherman
- Illustrations by Diane Peebles, nationally known illustrator
- Species selection and text by Eric Brazer, local, Chatham-based expert
- Indestructible lamination – water and beachproof
- Instant access to just what you need to know. Perfect for boat or tackle box.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″
Please note that order fulfillment is currently being delayed due to covid-19. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your support. Orders are generally shipped within a day or two of being received but may take as long as 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Exchanges and returns are gladly accepted within 30 days of purchase. The product must be in its original condition, unused and in its original packaging. Shipping charges are not refundable.
For returns please contact our the WHOI Gift Shop at 1-508-289-2663 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to walk you through the return process. Please include a brief description of the reason for the return and the order number.