This compact, waterproof folding guide is perfect to keep at your fingertips as you explore New England beaches.
- 77 shell species, both common and exotic, found on the Atlantic Coast from Long Island Sound up to the Canadian Maritimes.
- Illustrations by Jackie Leatherbury Douglass.
- Includes info on how to clean and preserve shells
- Includes common gulls, shorebirds, and beach life
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″
Please note that order fulfillment is currently being delayed due to covid-19. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your support. Orders are generally shipped within a day or two of being received but may take as long as 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Exchanges and returns are gladly accepted within 30 days of purchase. The product must be in its original condition, unused and in its original packaging. Shipping charges are not refundable.
For returns please contact our the WHOI Gift Shop at 1-508-289-2663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to walk you through the return process. Please include a brief description of the reason for the return and the order number.